What API Calls are Billable?
Most API calls are not counted for billing, only the times when you produce an output from GroupDocs for Cloud we count as a billable operation. Below are some examples to give you an idea.
|API Call||Billable Operation|
|Create and save a document||Yes|
|Convert and save a document||Yes|
|Generate or Recognize barcode||Yes|
|Upload a document||No|
|Search or Replace text||No|
|Add or Delete pages||No|
Here is a common scenario to explain it better
- You upload a Word document on GroupDocs storage.
- Add some new pages.
- Add paragrahs, tables and images.
- Save the document in DOCX format - That is one operation. The saved file size will be counted for billing.
- Add or delete some pages.
- Update the table.
- Save the document in PDF format - That is another operation and the saved file size will be counted for billing.