Policies and FAQs
GroupDocs builds incredible easy to use software as a service that developers can fully evaluate before committing to buying. To do this, we rely on a slightly different sales model. Here's what makes it different:
- No pushy sales team.
- 150 API calls per month free for evaluation and testing
- Free sales and technical support.
- Live samples in different languages and pure-REST
- Our vast documentation, SDKs and examples hosted on Github plus technical forums filled with many questions and solutions
- No fuss monthly billing via credit card.
- About the pricing plan and how to purchase - an overview of our single pricing plan and why there are no "upgrades" or "downgrades".
- Pricing guide - view our interactive pricing schedule
- Trial plan - A run down of how the trial/development plan works
- Create and manage account - access the dashboard and get started with GroupDocs Cloud.
- Client ID and Client Secret - how to request the credentials used to give authorized access to the GroupDocs Cloud API.
- Discount policy - Learn about why GroupDocs does not offer any discounts on its pricing plan
- Migrated products - Learn which products have been merged with another product, or split into a standalone product
- Self-hosting - Learn about options to self host GroupDocs APIs.
- Can I evaluate before buying?
- Which calls to the API are charged?
- Do I need to enter credit card details to evaluate?
- Can I receive technical support while I'm evaluating?
- Can I make a feature request?
- What are your Terms of Service and other policies?
- Can I get a discount?
- How do I cancel the service?
- Does the one plan include access to all products?
- Where do I find my Client ID and Client Secret?
- Who else uses GroupDocs Cloud APIs?
- Does GroupDocs have a consultant team who can assist with training, implementation or customizations?
- GroupDocs is exactly what I need but I cannot send sensitive documents to the cloud, do you have a suitable solution?
- Payment method - information about paying by credit card and the currency of our invoices.
- Pricing disclaimer - GroupDocs reserves the right to change plans and pricing but we try to keep all our customers and channels up-to-date.
- Failed Payments - what happens to your plan if your credit card cannot be charged and how to update your credit card details.
- Viewing your usage - how keep track of how many API calls you have made.
- Adding billing contacts - billing statements and summary emails can be sent automatically to people in your organization even if they don't have an account.
- Invoices - GroupDocs provides a monthly invoice for each charge. These are sent automatically by email and can be downloaded from your account.
- Refund policy - we do everything we can to help you make the right decision before you buy to avoid refund requests.
- Anti fraud measures - we protect ourselves from fraud by contacting the purchaser before releasing a licence if the transaction appears suspcious.
- HIPAA compliancy - GroupDocs products are not HIPAA compliant. Click to learn more.
- Taxes - explains issues related to tax such as VAT, GST and payment instructions specific for Australian customers including our ABN